Catherine M. Ryan is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois. Her practice focuses on litigation in the fields of professional liability. The professional liability practice encompasses claims against attorneys, accountants, appraisers, real estate agents and brokers, title companies, real estate managers, insurance agents and brokers, and directors and officers.
Many of the attorney malpractice claims arise from underlying complex real estate transactions and commercial litigation. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Ryan worked at a civil litigation defense firm which also focused primarily on professional liability defense.
- Fordham University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Arts, 2010
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Irish American Bar Association of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Rate : $$$