Catherine Yang is an associate in the Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office and a member of the Banking Finance & Major Projects Group. Catherine focuses her practice on a wide range of environmental issues, including federal and state air quality regulations, enforcement actions, permitting, environmental litigation and transactional matters.
- University of Chicago Law School (JD) (2013)
- Rice University (BA cum laude) (2010)
Admissions : Texas~United States (2013)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Provided compliance review and counseling on secondary containment and spill prevention requirements for national oil services provider.
- Advised on and provided analysis of various waste characterization and reuse matters, including enforcement matters with EPA.
- Assisted with the environmental support and due diligence for corporate transactions, including acquisitions and divestitures of contaminated properties.
- Assisted with the advocacy on project aggregation and other air emissions and permitting issues relating to multi-stage development at bulk storage terminal.
- Advised on radiation and explosives permitting issues in multiple state and foreign jurisdictions, including management of enforcement action involving missing radiation source.
Rate : $$$