Cathi Choi is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Cathi Choi’s practice focuses on litigation. Cathi joined the firm in 2018.
- Student Attorney, Harvard Legal Aid Bureau
- Articles Editor, Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Review, Harvard Law School
- Political Chair, Harvard Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, Harvard Law School
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2018
- London School of Economics and Political Science, M.Sc., 2015
- Columbia University, M.A., 2014
- Columbia University, B.A., 2013
- New York
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Cathi Choi & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Cathi Choi lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Cathi Choi reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Cathi Choi lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers