Catrina Wang is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the Firm’s Intellectual Property Group and Life Sciences Patent practice. She is experienced in several areas of patent law, including patent litigation, ICC arbitration, post grant proceedings including inter partes reviews in the USPTO, Federal Circuit appeals and patent prosecution.
Catrina’s litigation practice encompasses a broad range of technologies, including genetically-modified plants, hard disk drive components, audio encoding, e-commerce, materials technology and graphics processing.
In addition, Catrina has experience counseling clients in trademark, copyright and trade secrets matters. Before law school, she pursued a rigorous pre-medical course of study and conducted research in comparative genetics.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2013
- Duke University, B.S., 2009, Biological Anthropology and Anatomy
Admissions & Qualifications : Admitted only in Massachusetts and New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, California, Central District
- U.S. District Court, New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$