Cecilia M. Bidwell has experience with developing medical and scientific expert witnesses for trial in both state and federal court. Cecilia works with medical and scientific expert witnesses at many medical and academic institutions located throughout the United States.
Specifically, Cecilia is experienced in working with experts in the areas of oncology, pathology, pulmonology, cardiology and psychiatry. Cecilia has also worked in all phases of pretrial litigation and trial support, including taking and defending key depositions, and managing discovery.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Florida Level College of Law, 2007
- Florida Law Review, Student Works Editor
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Research and Writing, Appellate Advocacy
- Book Award, Appellate Advocacy
- B.A., University of Canterbury, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Rate : $$$