Cecilia Romero is a seasoned employment and commercial litigator representing and defending companies in litigation matters in federal and state court on harassment, discrimination, disability, retaliation, medical/military leave, wage and hour, non-competes, breaches of fiduciary duties, and breaches of contract.
In addition to her litigation work, Cecilia investigates and responds to charges of discrimination, harassment and retaliation filed with the EEOC and UALD.
She is a trusted adviser, counseling companies on all employment aspects including hiring, training, terminations, severance agreements, policy creation and implementation, employment contracts and leaves under the ADA and FMLA.
- University of Utah, B.A., 1998
- University of Michigan, 1996
- University of Utah College of Law, J.D., 2002
Bar Admissions : Utah
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Utah Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Legal Director, January 2017-present
- Central Region Board of Trustees for Intermountain Health Care, Inc., Board Member, January 2017-present
- Third District Pro Bono Committee for the Utah State Bar, 2015-present
- Utah Air Travel Commission, Former Board Member
- Utah Native American Bar Association, Member
- Utah Minority Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$