Since graduating from West Virginia University College of Law, Chad Allan Mooney has engaged in a broad litigation practice. He has represented clients in many trial courts across Virginia and the Supreme Court of Virginia, as well as the United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Western District and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
As part of his practice, he represents individuals and local and regional businesses. He assists clients with assessment, management, and, if necessary, litigation of issues, personal injury claims and commercial disputes.
Chad advises individual and business clients of their rights prior to and during a lawsuit, with an eye towards the financial impact and risks of litigation. Although he employs strategies to resolve disputes peacefully, not all disputes can be resolved without court intervention. In those instances, Chad aggressively fights for his clients.
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Lynchburg Bar Association – Board Member (2017-Present); Member (2007-Present)
- Virginia Legal Aid Society – Panel Attorney for Committee on Pro Bono Divorces (2010-2014)
- West Virginia University, College of Law, J.D. (2005)
- Florida State University, B.S. in Business Administration (2001)
Rate : $$$