Chad Coots’s practice focuses on the defense of pharmaceutical manufacturers in complex litigation in federal and state courts throughout the United States.
The products Chad has defended include antidepressants, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder medication, diethylstilbestrol, automatic implantable cardioverter-defibrillators, hormone replacement therapy and over-the-counter medications.
Chad’s prior experience in the firm includes e-discovery issues concerning data privacy and protection. He also has experience working on privacy issues involving data protection regulations in the European Union, Latin America, North America and Australia.
- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, 1994
- Creighton Law Review, Managing Editor
- Who’s Who Among American Law Students
- Highest Grade Award (Public International Law)
- B.A., University of Kansas, 1991
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$