Chad Graddy was raised in Memphis, Tennessee. He graduated from Emory University in 1992 and Washington and Lee University School of Law in 1995. He has spent his entire career as a litigator.
Mr. Graddy began his legal career as a prosecutor and has spent over fifteen years in Atlanta and Memphis representing defendants in medical malpractice, products liability, personal injury, and business litigation.
Mr. Graddy has significant trial experience in the state and federal courts in Tennessee, Georgia, and Oklahoma. He also has handled complex cases pending in Arkansas and Mississippi. In 2014, he joined Morgan & Morgan, bringing the extensive experience and knowledge he has gained over the last two decades to help those who have been injured by healthcare providers.
- Georgia Bar, 1995
- Tennessee Bar, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Member – Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Litigation Section Executive Council (2007-2014)
- Member – Memphis Bar Association
- Member – Georgia Bar Association
- Board Member – Alliance for Non-Profit Excellence (2013-2014)
- Board Member – Memphis Mid-South Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure (2004-2011)
- Member – Leo Bearman, Sr. Inn of Court (2005-2008)
- Fellow – New Memphis Institute/The Leadership Academy (2007 – 2008)
Rate : $$$