Chad Li practices in the Austin office of Ogletree. His practice focuses on employment-based immigration matters, including assisting companies in managing non-immigrant visa matters, such as H-1B, E, L, and TN employees, and immigrant visa matters covering all aspects of the permanent residency process.
He has spent his career representing multinational corporations sponsoring foreign national employees, with a focus in the software, technology, and engineering industries.
- J.D., University of Arkansas, 2012
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, 2008
Admitted to Practice : Texas
- Managing employment-based immigrant petitions, including multinational managers and executives and petitions based on PERM labor certification applications;
- Securing nonimmigrant visas for all categories, including specialty occupation workers (H-1B, H-1B1, E-3), intracompany transferees (L-1), and NAFTA professional workers (TN); and
- Assisting Fortune 500 companies in developing and executing domestic immigration programs.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$$