Chad E. Stewart is an associate in the Houston office of King & Spalding and a member of the firm’s Contracts and Business Torts practice. Chad’s practice focuses on complex commercial disputes in a variety of industries, including energy, manufacturing, automotive, financial services, and technology, among others.
Chad’s practice includes key roles representing clients in state courts, federal courts, and arbitrations across the country in all aspects of litigation from initial investigation to trial.
Prior to joining the firm, Chad served as a judicial clerk for Justice Jane Bland on the Texas First Court of Appeals. He graduated from Duke University School of law, where he was an Articles Editor on Law and Contemporary Problems. He majored in economics at the University of Texas at Austin where his focus was on statistics and econometrics.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law
- B.A., Economics, The University of Texas at Austin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$