Chae Mims is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. While in law school, Ms. Mims served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Al Dempsey of Fulton County Superior Court and Presiding Justice Harold Melton of the Georgia Supreme Court. Ms. Mims also served as an intern for the Georgia Law Center for the Homeless.
Additionally, as a student practicing under the Georgia student practice statutes, Ms. Mims represented domestic violence victims in Cobb County, Georgia. Ms. Mims was a pupil in the Bleckley Inn of Court and was inducted into the Order of the Coif upon graduation. She lives in the city of Atlanta with her husband Brendan.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2017
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts, International Affairs, magna cum laude, 2010
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Bar Association
- Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association
Rate : $$$