Chandler H Udo joined Bergman Draper Oslund in 2011. Chandler has successfully litigated numerous asbestos products liability cases in both state and federal courts. He has extensive trial experience, including as first-chair trial counsel. He works tirelessly to obtain the best possible outcome for his clients from the initial client meeting through the conclusion of trial.
- Juris Doctorate, Boston College Law School, cum laude
- Note Editor, International and Comparative Law Review
- Bachelor of Arts, Western Washington University, magna cum laude
- Author, Japanese Rice Protectionism: A Challenge for the Development of International Trade Laws, 31 B.C. Int’l Comp. L. Rev. 169 (2008).
- Author, NGOs and African Governments: Seeking an Effective International Legal Framework in a New Era of Health and Development Aid, 31 B.C. Int’l & Comp. L. Rev. 371 (2008).
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
Rate : $$$