Chantal Cipriano is an Associate in the Toronto office of Dickinson Wright. Her practice primarily focuses on advising clients in regards to compliance, governance, regulatory and due diligence requirements integral to the gaming industry.
Chantal regularly advises applicants who seek registration with various gaming regulators and provides advice on other gaming-related issues to a wide variety of clients including Internet gaming operators, gaming equipment suppliers and manufacturers, software manufacturers, payment processors, and advertisers.
Her practice also includes a variety of corporate and securities law matters, including registration and compliance obligations, with a particular emphasis on startup ventures and crowdfunding.
Prior to joining Dickinson Wright, Chantal was a Compliance Manager for one of Canada’s leading financial institutions, supporting the high net worth client division by providing advice on regulatory and compliance matters.
- University of Toronto, B.A. (Hons), 2011
- University of Leicester, School of Law, LL.B., 2013
- Osgoode Hall Law School, LL.M., 2014
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- National Crowdfunding Association of Canada, Ambassador
- Young Women in Law, Marketing Committee
Rate : $$$