Charbel F. Lahoud is a partner in the Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Mr. Lahoud focuses his practice on representing lead arrangers, agents, lenders and borrowers in both secured and unsecured debt transactions in a variety of industries, with a particular focus on middle market transactions.
He has structured and negotiated a wide range of debt transactions including syndicated credit facilities to middle market companies; broadly syndicated, investment grade credit facilities; credit facilities for furniture, fixtures and equipment; single bank loan transactions; bridge loan transactions; and a variety of warehouse lending credit facilities.
With respect to industry focus, Mr. Lahoud has extensive experience representing lead arrangers, agents and lenders in transactions involving the financing of tribal and corporate hotel and casino projects. He also has extensive experience representing mortgage lending clients in connection with warehouse lines of credit.
- J.D., University of Southern California, 2001, Order of the Coif, Articles Editor, University of Southern California Law Review, Teaching Assistant, Real Estate Transactions Course
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 1997, cum laude
Admissions : California
- Represented lead arranger and administrative agent in connection with $725 million syndicated credit facilities to a supermarket chain. The credit facilities included a revolving line and term A and term B loans.
- Represented national bank in connection with $27 million term and revolving credit facilities to brewery to refinance existing debt.
- Represented national bank in connection $19 million term and revolving credit facilities to music instrument company in connection with acquisition of assets.
- Represented lead arranger and administrative agent in connection with term and revolving credit facilities to the Valley View Casino & Hotel.
- Represented administrative agent and lender in connection with a FF&E facility to ROC Finance LLC for its casinos in Cincinnati and Cleveland.
- Represented lead bank in connection with a FF&E facility to Bossier Casino Venture for the construction and equipping of the Margaritaville Resort Casino in Bossier City, Louisiana.
- Representation of national bank, as agent for a syndicate of lenders, in connection with term and revolving credit facilities to an Indian Tribe for the refinancing of existing debt and development of a casino project.
- Representation of national financial institution, as agent for a syndicate of lenders, in connection with first and second lien term and revolving credit facilities for the acquisition of two casinos and related property.
Rate : $$$$