Attorney Charles A. Pernice III has over 33 years of experience litigating and resolving personal injury, lemon law, consumer & employment law and business law cases for his clients.
He served as a board member for the Orange County Trial Lawyers Assoc. for 12 years. Because of his experience, he is often hired as a mediator by major insurance companies and car manufacturers to help them resolve their lemon law and accident cases.
During his career, Mr. Pernice has successfully represented thousands of victims of lemon law abuses and persons injured in automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, trucking, construction, slip and fall and dog bite accidents and products liability matters.
In the employment law arena, he has successfully litigated and settled several class actions involving wage and hour law violations, meal breaks and general employment law claims such as sexual harassment, discrimination or wrongful discharge.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California J.D. 1981
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy School 2000 Berkeley, CA
- California State University at Fullerton 1978:
- B.S./Speech Communications/Debate Team 1976 -78/
Associations & ADR Panels:
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- National Assoc. of Consumer Advocates
- California Employment Lawyers Assoc.;
- Orange County Superior Court Fee Dispute Arbitrator;
- Judge Pro Tem Orange County Superior Court;
Rate : $$$