Since 1995, Tony Graffeo has litigated and resolved hundreds of complex personal injury and wrongful death cases for his clients in Alabama and across the United States.
Mr. Graffeo concentrates on motor vehicle collisions and other personal injury cases in Alabama and Tennessee. Mr. Graffeo offers his clients a unique combination of courtroom-tested litigation experience and practical problem solving skills.
As the managing attorney of the Huntsville office of Shunnarah Injury Lawyers, Mr. Graffeo provides clients convenient access to a large firm’s resources with the customer service and accessibility found at a smaller firm.
Mr. Graffeo is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame (1992) and The University of Alabama School of Law (1995). He is licensed to practice law in both Alabama and Tennessee.
- Member of both the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association and Birmingham Bar Association.
Publications and News:
- Mr. Graffeo spoke to a large group of lawyers concerning expert witness issues, including Alabama’s latest Daubert-type requirements for the qualifications and testimony of expert witnesses in civil litigation., Speaker, Tort Law Update – Expert Witnesses, Alabama Law Weekly, 2012
- Speaker, Medical Malpractice from A-Z, National Business Institute, 2011
- Speaker, Personal Injury 101, National Business Institute, 2010
- 2016, Speaker, Advanced Civil Litigation seminar in Huntsville, Alabama. , Speaker and Author, How to Get Evidence and Expert Testimony Admitted into Court, National Business Institute, 2007
Rate : $$$