Charles Arthur Robinson II has practiced since 1985 concentrating in various matters involving taxation, including estate planning, estate and trust administration as well as many areas of business and corporate law.
He has advised, served on the Boards of and in Leadership roles in a wide variety of Charitable and non-profit organizations. Mr. Robinson is a native of Norfolk and a graduate of Norfolk Collegiate.
He is also a Certified Public Accountant, an accredited Estate Planner and a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia 1985
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia 1982
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 1979
- Virginia 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia 1985
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit 1985
- American Association of Attorney Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- Immediate Past President, Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Rate : $$$