Charles B. “Chuck” Costar, III is a partner in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he practices transactional real estate, land use and real estate based financing and is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Chuck represents businesses, institutions and individuals buying, selling, developing and financing real estate transactions.
He is experienced representing local and national developers and home builders on large-scale commercial, mixed-use and residential projects. He also represents financial institutions in workout and restructuring transactions as well as foreclosure actions.
Chuck is a past member of Orange County’s Florida Board of Zoning Adjustment, former board member of Lifework Leadership and a graduate of Leadership Orlando and Lifework Leadership.
- University of Florida, J.D., with honors, 1992
- University of Florida, B.S., B.A., with honors, 1989
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Orange County Bar Association
- Graduate, Leadership Orlando and Lifework Leadership
- Past member, Florida Board of Zoning Adjustment of Orange County
- Past Board Member, Lifework Leadership
Rate : $$$$