Charles B. Gibbons’ practice includes trial and appellate experience in complex commercial civil litigation, including public procurement issues, construction, labor and the environment as well as litigation in the U.S. Tax Court. From 1970 to 1973, Charles served as a law clerk to the Honorable Michael J. Eagen, chief justice of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
In connection with the firm’s institutional practice, Charles serves as legal counsel to Carlow College. Charles is a frequent lecturer for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute on topics of evidence and trial practice. He is a past chairman of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Evidence Committee and was a member of the original committee which drafted the Rules of Evidence for the commonwealth.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 1970
- University of Scranton, B.A., 1967, with honors, English
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- American Law Institute
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Book Publishing Board
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
- Pennsylvania Legal Services Board
- Litigation Section Book Publishing Board, American Bar Association Section of International Law
- Past president, Board of Directors, Neighborhood Legal Services Association
Rate : $$$