Charles Kaufmann represents various business establishments, buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate and serves in a fiduciary capacity for trusts and estates.
Charles joined the firm in April 2005 when his predecessor firm, Holland Kaufmann & Bartels, became the Greenwich office for Shipman & Goodwin.
He was also associated with Simpson Thacher & Bartlett of New York, New York, and served as a law clerk to Justice Charles S. House of the Connecticut Supreme Court.
- Greenwich Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Tax, Banking, Corporations and other Business Organizations Sections
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., 1969
- Yale College, B.A., 1966, cum laude
Rate : $$$