Charles R. Baesler is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 1994. He serves as Chair of the Immigration practice and represents clients before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. consulates overseas, with the aim of obtaining employment authorization for engineers, scientists, professors, doctors, business managers and equine workers.
A member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and past chair of the Mid-South Chapter, Charles has been called on to testify before legislative committees on proposed laws and statutes. He has also offered his expertise on numerous media programs.
Immigration: Charles represents companies based outside of the U.S. to obtain investor visa status to facilitate the transfer of personnel to U.S. markets and bring additional capital to these regions. He routinely advises employers on compliance with federal laws against hiring undocumented workers.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 1994, J.D.
- The Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce at the University of Kentucky 1990, M.A.
- Centre College 1988, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- World Trade Center of Kentucky, board member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Japan American Society of Kentucky, board of directors
- Growing Together Preschool, Inc., board member
- Maxwell Street Legal Clinic, volunteer
Rate : $$$