Charles E. Baverman focuses his practice on representing commercial real estate developers, owners, investors, property managers, landlords and tenants in a wide variety of real estate matters.
He has extensive experience guiding clients through all phases of real estate acquisition, development, ownership and sale processes, including the preparation and negotiation of purchase/sale agreements, development and construction agreements, municipal and commercial financing agreements, leases and easements.
Charlie has effectuated transactions involving corporate headquarters, office buildings, manufacturing and industrial facilities, warehouse and distribution centers, regional shopping centers and other retail and mixed-use sites, hotels, health care facilities, residential developments and other commercial properties on behalf of a diverse list of clients ranging from Fortune 50 businesses to single-asset owners.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2008)
- University of Cincinnati (B.B.A., 2005)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Kentucky
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- University of Cincinnati Economics Center, Young Professionals Board, Governance Committee
Rate : $$$