Mr. Charles H. Chevalier focuses his practice on complex patent litigation and intellectual property transactions. Mr. Chevalier is experienced in a wide array of intellectual property issues, including, but not limited to, pharmaceutical patent litigation under the Hatch-Waxman Act, opinion work, pre-suit investigations and licensing and transactional work.
He has counseled clients on matters involving beta-blockers, oral contraceptives ADHD therapies and immunosuppressants. Mr. Chevalier also has extensive experience counseling clients on information management and electronic discovery.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Chevalier served as a Research Biochemist in the pharmaceutical industry where he gained considerable knowledge of assay development and High-Throughput Screening and Laboratory Automation.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Swarthmore College (B.A.)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$$