Charles Eidson is a senior attorney in King & Spalding’s Finance practice resident in the Atlanta office. Bert is active in King & Spalding’s leveraged finance and specialty finance practices.
Bert represents financial institutions, issuers, underwriters, initial purchasers, placement agents and other participants in a variety of structured finance transactions.
Before practicing law, Bert structured securitization transactions across multiple assets classes including CBOs, CDOs, CLOs and resecuritizations of RMBS, CMBS and commercial mortgage loans both for issuers and an initial purchaser.
King & Spalding brings together more than 100 finance lawyers located in offices across the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East to represent lenders, investors, funds and borrowers in the full range of secured and unsecured financings. Over the past three years, we closed approximately 600 finance transactions for our clients, amounting to $165 billion in aggregate financing.
Mr. Eidson holds a Bachelor of Science in Management with highest honors from the Georgia Institute of Technology, a J.D. and Master of Taxation from Georgia State University and a Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law
- MTAX, Georgia State University
- M.B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.S., Management, Georgia Institute of Technology, highest honors
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$