Charles Clippert work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Limited to Alternative Dispute Resolution (Arbitration, mediation, case facilitation, and case evaluation) conducted independently of affiliation with Dickinson Wright, PLLC., Arbitrators, Mediators and Facilitators.
Mr. Clippert has served as a party selected or court appointed arbitrator, mediator, or case facilitator in a variety of cases including breach of contract claims, trade secret disputes, intellectual property claims, fraud and misrepresentation disputes, tortuous interference claims, contract disputes between manufacturers and suppliers, subrogation claims, disputes between owner/contractor/architect, real estate disputes and wrongful termination disputes. He has also served as a court appointed case evaluator on many occasions.
- University of Michigan, B.A
- University of Michigan, J.D
- American Arbitration Association Panel of Neutral Arbitrators
- Former Board Member and President of the Oakland County Bar Association
- Former Trustee of Cranbrook Educational Community
- Former member of the Michigan Bar Association Committee on Alternative Dispute Resolution
Rate : $$$