Charles Glover’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, data privacy law, white collar litigation and intellectual property disputes. His representations cover a variety of clients, including national banks, domestic airlines and entertainment companies.
Charles’ diverse resume and solutions-oriented focus allow him to develop and implement strategies designed around his clients’ goals. His representations include litigation on behalf of a large sports organization and a media company in which he successfully obtained relief from violations of their intellectual property.
He has also worked with national airlines as well as national banks to evaluate risk and develop effective business strategies, and has defended individuals and institutions before federal, local and international law enforcement agencies and regulators.
Prior to law school, Charles served as the Brooklyn borough director in the Office of the Mayor for New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg. There he developed strong communication and management skills through his work as a liaison between the mayor, federal, state and local elected officials, government agencies and community stakeholders. Charles is also an Eagle Scout.
Representative Matters :
- Successfully argued a motion before a federal judge to secure relief under 28 U.S.C. § 1782. Drafted papers in support of same.
- Represented clients in investigations by the DOJ, SEC, OCC, FRB, PCAOB and international investigatory agencies concerning potential AML/BSA, FCPA, FX, and other statutory and regulatory violations.
- Drafted discovery motions, including a motion for protective order for Marvel Inc. and the Walt Disney Company.
- Represented a client in the successful defense of an illegal search and seizure on Fourth Amendment grounds before the S.D.N.Y., resulting in dismissal of charges.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- New York University, B.A., 2009
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$