Charles M. Guzak represents and counsels employers on a wide range of labor and employment matters, with a particular focus in the field of traditional labor law. He has significant experience in grievance arbitrations, workplace investigations, collective bargaining, and unfair labor practice litigation and representation case proceedings in front of the National Labor Relations Board.
Chuck provides clients in a variety of industries with strategic advice and guidance on how to avoid litigation and achieve their desired labor relations objectives.
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2012; Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy, Articles Editor; Moot Court Executive Board, Executive Vice Chancellor
- M.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
- B.A., University of Michigan, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
Rate : $$$