Charles Hoffecker is a founding member of Ney Hoffecker Peacock & Hayle and has been practicing law since 1998. Chad’s practice focuses primarily on representing clients in employment litigation, contract litigation, commercial/business litigation and liability litigation.
Chad has extensive trial experience in both state and federal courts throughout the country. He also regularly conducts arbitrations, mediations and appears in state and federal appellate courts on behalf of the firm’s clients.
Prior to forming Ney Hoffecker Peacock & Hayle, Chad practiced law at one of the Southeast’s leading litigation firms and also served as an Assistant Attorney General in the Georgia Department of Law.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1998
- Albion College, Bachelor of Arts with Honors, 1994
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia
- All Georgia trial and appellate Courts
- Charter Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- State Bar of Georgia (Business Law and Employment Law Sections)
- Advisory Board Member, Southern Poverty Law Center, Juvenile Defender Center
Rate : $$$$