Chuck F. Hollis practice focus has three aspects :
- customer side offshore and onshore outsourcing transactions including business process outsourcing (BPO), information technology outsourcing (ITO), application development and maintenance (AD/M), managed network services (MNS), human resources outsourcing (HRO) arrangements, software as a service (SaaS), and strategic project/consulting;
- structuring, formation and regulatory compliance of joint ventures in new markets and shared services arrangements.
Chuck has substantial experience in the financial services, hospitality, restaurant, franchise, healthcare, utility, energy and online data/analytics industries. The geographical coverage of his engagements include North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Before joining Bryan Cave, Chuck was a partner in other international law firms. He was a part of their outsourcing, software systems acquisition/implementation and capital markets/private equity groups. Chuck is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 1995
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.M.E., 1992
- District of Columbia, 1997
- Georgia, 1997
- South Carolina, 1995
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Rate : $$$$