Charles Jonathan Hurowitz is an experienced negotiator who has spent decades navigating the court system. He is particularly adept at achieving better than expected results through the use of alternative dispute resolution mediation and arbitration.
Well known and respected by arbitrators, mediators, defense counsel and insurance carriers, he possesses an acute understanding of the process and the ways in which it can be used to the best advantage of his client.
- New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1993
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York, J.D. – May, 1991
- Brooklyn College, B.A. – 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$