Charles B. Law, Jr. focuses his practice in matrimonial and family law, in both contested and uncontested divorce and paternity proceedings. Charles’s experience includes litigation in all areas of divorce proceedings including equitable distribution and evaluation of complex assets as well as custody and support.
He is a trained and mediator experienced in all areas of family law. Charles also negotiates and drafts prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Charles earned undergraduate degree, cum laude, from St. Lawrence University and his law degree from Albany Law School of Union University.
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 1986
- St. Lawrence University, B.A.
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
Rate : $$$