Charles F. McDowell IV represents a wide variety of clients in all levels of government with a focus on the North Carolina General Assembly. Mr. McDowell represents clients in many industries including health care, outdoor sports, aviation, municipal government, nonprofits, state-wide associations, elections, energy, pharmaceuticals, and real estate development.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. McDowell served as a law clerk for the Honorable David M. Warren at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina. Previously, Mr. McDowell was a Senior Legislative Consultant/Lobbyist at Randolph E. Cloud and Associates and a Lobbyist with a Raleigh, North Carolina law firm where he consulted, advised and lobbied for clients in a variety of industries with a wide range of interests.
Mr. McDowell also worked for Senator Phil Berger in his position as Senate Republican Leader, and later when Senator Berger was elected Senate President Pro Tempore.
While attending law school, Mr. McDowell served as a legal intern for the Wake County Attorney’s Office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Campbell University School of Law, J.D. (2014)
- North Carolina State University, B.A., Political Science (2011) magna cum laude, with departmental honors
- North Carolina (2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina (2014)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit (2015)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina – Honorable David M. Warren
Rate : $$$$