Mr. Charles A. Mosher is the Managing Partner of the Seattle office of Ware Immigration. Prior to joining the firm, he was General Counsel and Director of Immigration for CTS International and its affiliated entities.
Mr. Mosher spent four years as a partner with the Arlington, Virginia law firm of Levine & Yates where his practice focused on the representation of corporations and individuals in immigration and citizenship matters.
Before joining Levine & Yates, Charles was a co-founding partner of the law firm Babcock & Mosher in Bellingham, Washington. Charlie holds a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington and a JD from the University of Idaho College of Law.
He is a member of the Washington State Bar, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Washington, the United States District Court in the Western District of Washington, and federal immigration courts nationwide.
- Washington, 1992
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1993
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho, J.D. – 1992
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, B.S. – 1989
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 1997 – Present
- Association of Corporate Counsel, Member, 2011 – 2017
Rate : $$$$