Charles P. Adams represented clients in business and corporate law matters and commercial transactions. He guided creditors, those buying assets from entities, individuals in bankruptcy and businesses that were acquiring and operating substantial company assets.
A former managing partner, Chuck was instrumental in the regional growth of the firm. He was directly involved in every phase of development, including identifying, approaching, recruiting, negotiating, closing and integrating offices. Chuck helped the firm expand into Birmingham in 2002, Nashville in 2005, Memphis in 2006, Florida in 2009 and South Carolina in 2013.
In his firm leader role, Chuck was responsible for the day-to-day management of firm operations. He had a talent for recognizing clients’ burgeoning needs and then helping Adams and Reese attorneys meet them. Chuck is a long-time member of the Commercial Disputes Panel of the American Arbitration Association and frequently serves on commercial arbitration engagements.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1974
- Georgetown University, B.S. / B.A., 1971
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Mississippi Bar Association, Fee Dispute Resolution Committee
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Catholic Foundation of the Diocese of Jackson, Board of Directors, Executive Committee; Former President and Board Chair
Rate : $$$$