A certified public accountant with a broad range of experience in corporate and tax law, Charles C. Reeder concentrates on corporate mergers and acquisitions with a special emphasis on representing industry consolidators in on-going acquisition programs.
His experience also includes structuring entities and their governance to achieve tax and operations goals, especially with regard to real estate investments for institutional owners, such as life insurance companies and public and private pension plans.
Chuck is also involved in the operation and taxation of conduit entities, such as general partnerships, limited liability partnerships, limited partnerships, and limited liability companies. In addition, he helps structure, negotiate, and document commercial contracts, with a special emphasis on manufacturing agreements.
Professional History :
- Partner, Locke Lord LLP
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of Texas (1977)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 1978
- B.B.A., Accounting, with highest honors, The University of Texas at Austin, 1975
Admissions : Texas, 1978
Rate : $$$