Charles M. Roesch is the chair of the Labor and Employment department and a member of the firm’s Board of Directors. He also sits on the firm’s Finance Committee. His practice includes the defense of private and public employers on a wide array of traditional labor, employment and benefits issues, including matters relating to the ADA, ADEA, Title VII, FMLA, Section 1981, NLRA, Wage/Hour, ERISA, employment contracts and employment at-will.
His practice encompasses both national and regional representation of clients in state and federal court and he has handled labor and employment matters in 37 states and the District of Columbia. He is national outside labor & employment counsel for Golden Living (fka Beverly Enterprises, Inc.) and Ashland, Inc.
He has been designated by General Electric Company as a national class action labor and employment counsel and is a preferred provider for labor and employment matters. Chuck was named “Lawyer of the Year” in Cincinnati for Labor Law-Management by Best Lawyers® in 2012.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1984)
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A., 1981)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Kentucky
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who, lifetime member
- The National Registry of Who’s Who, lifetime member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Labor Law Section
- Leadership Cincinnati, Class of XXVI
- Shared Harvest Foodbank, Board of Directors, past chair
- Mercy Health Partners, Human Resource Committee (1996 – 2000)
- Economic Development Association of Butler County, past board member
Rate : $$$