Charles was born in Savannah, Georgia, and attended Emory University where he graduated in 1989 with a double major in Biology and History.
He has been practicing law in Atlanta since he graduated cum laude from Georgia State University School of Law in 1993. Charles has served as counsel in over three hundred wage and hour cases brought under the Fair Labor Standards Act. He has tried numerous civil matters including successful verdicts in the employment area.
He is general counsel for a number of closely held businesses in the Atlanta area including physician practices and restaurant groups. He has extensive experience in non-profit law and litigation including representing numerous religious and not-for-profit organizations, and has served as local counsel and conflict counsel for nationally recognized law firms.
Admitted to Practice:
- All state courts in Georgia;
- the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia;
- the U. S. Courts of Appeals for the 3rd, 6th and 11th Circuits
- Vice-Chair, Lutheran Services of Georgia, a state-wide provider of social services for adoptions, refugee services, foster care, family intervention and disaster services;
- Organizer, Oak Grove Foundation of DeKalb County; Member, Planning and Review Committee, Novus Way Ministries;
- Member, Georgia Salzburger Society.
Rate : $$$