Charles Sorenson is member of Coker Law. He practice areas Trial practice
Automobile/trucking accidents & negligence, Personal injury, Wrongful death, Defective products, Premises liability and Traumatic brain injuries.
Throughout his career, Charles Sorenson has been dedicated to representing seriously injured plaintiffs and their families in complex personal injury and wrongful death cases.
His unyielding focus has resulted in the successful conclusion of thousands of cases – both jury verdicts and mediated settlements. He has been board certified by The Florida Bar in Civil Trial Law and by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1986.
Mr. Sorenson is active in organizations supporting the legal profession, having served in several Fellow and board positions within the legal community.
- Mercer University, B.A. (1972)
- Mercer University, J.D. (1975)
- Courts of the State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Associations & Affiliations:
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Fellow, Foundation of the American Board of Trial Advocates American Board of Trial Advocacy
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Past President, Jacksonville Trial Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association, Eagle Member
- American College of Barristers, Senior Counsel
- Roscoe Pound Institute
Rate : $$$$