Charles Throckmorton is a trial lawyer who focuses his practice on both plaintiff and defense side commercial litigation. Charles has state and federal jury trial experience, including as lead trial counsel. In addition to his courtroom work, he has experience negotiating complex settlements and finding practical and cost-effective solutions for his clients. Charles represents clients in the consumer finance, banking, real estate, shipping, aviation, telecommunications, and pharmaceutical industries.
Prior to joining Carlton Fields, Charles worked at the Peace Palace in The Hague, Netherlands, monitoring the International Criminal Court for the International Bar Association. A Miami native, he lives with his wife Stephanie in South Miami and stays involved in the local community through work with the United Way and other organizations.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Duke University (B.A., 2008)
- University of Auckland
- Summer Intern to The Honorable Richard J. Suarez, Florida Third District Court of Appeal (May-July 2010)
- Research Assistant, International Bar Association, The Hague, Netherlands (December 2008-May 2009)
- Intern, International Bar Association, The Hague, Netherlands (August-November 2008)
Rate : $$$$