Charlie M. Shah is attorney of Bomar Law Firm LLC. He practice is Tax, Business law, Real Estate, and Civil Litigation.
- Alabama, 1996
- Georgia, 2006
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, J.D. – May, 1996
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas, B.S. – May, 1992
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas, B.A. – May, 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- North American South Asian Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Charlie Shah & Bomar Law Firm LLC can handle?
Bomar Law Firm LLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Tax, Real Estate, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Bomar Law Firm LLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Bomar Law Firm LLC?
Charlie Shah lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Charlie Shah reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Charlie Shah lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates