Charlie Wysong is an attorney with Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. He represents clients in a wide variety of civil litigation matters, with a focus in the areas of civil rights, labor and employment litigation, including whistleblower and qui tam claims, education law, and complex business litigation.
He handles individual and class action litigation, in both state and federal court. He also has experience representing clients before administrative agencies, including the Illinois State Board of Education, Illinois Department of Human Rights, and National Labor Relations Board. He joined the firm in 2015.
Mr. Wysong graduated from Stanford Law School and earned a degree in education policy from the Stanford University School of Education. Mr. Wysong also has experience with academic research on educational equity, workers’ compensation, labor, and workplace safety issues. He received his undergraduate degree in public policy with honors from the University of Chicago.
Prior to joining HSPRD, Mr. Wysong was a law clerk to the Honorable Richard Posner of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and worked at Equip for Equality as a Skadden Public Interest Fellow working on disability and education matters. Mr. Wysong is a member of the Illinois bar.
- Stanford Law School (J.D. 2012)
- Stanford School of Education (M.A. 2012)
- University of Chicago (B.A. 2008)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Taxpayers Against Fraud
- Board Member, National Employment Lawyers Association, Illinois
- Member, American Constitution Society
- Member, American Civil Liberties Union
Rate : $$$$