Chase Harris was born and raised in Jacksonville Florida. Chase attended the University of Florida where he graduated with a degree in Political Science and a Minor in Spanish. He completed his Juris Doctorate at the University of Florida Levin College of Law and was admitted to the Florida Bar in August of 2014.
Chase Harris spent 4 years as an Assistant State Attorney in the Fourth Judicial Circuit. At the State Attorney’s Office, Chase prosecuted a variety of criminal charges ranging from misdemeanor offenses to serious violent felony charges, including homicide and attempted homicide.
- University of Florida, B.A. Political Science
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D. in 2014
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Florida Bar Grievance Committee 4A (2015-2018)
- Florida Bar Criminal Procedure Rules Committee (2008-2011)
- Fourth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee (2009-2013)
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Northeast Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Nassau County American Inn of Court (2011-2015)
- JBA Judicial Relations Committee
- JBA Professionalism and Mentoring Committee
- Rotary of San Marco (2012-2014).
Rate : $$$$