Chase A. M. Proctor is an associate in the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone and is licensed to practice in both New York and Texas. He has experience in domestic and international acquisitions, divestitures, securities transactions and other complex business transactions, including corporate restructurings and M&A transactions within the bankruptcy context.
Specifically, he has represented both corporate, private equity and venture capital buyers and sellers in structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing acquisitions and dispositions. Chase also has experience representing clients in the negotiation of celebrity and athlete endorsement agreements.
Professional and Community Activities :
- Vice President of Membership, North Texas Food Bank Young Professionals Committee
- Member, the Texas Irish Foundation
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 2014, with honors, Order of the Coif
- B.B.A., Finance, Southern Methodist University, 2011
- B.A., Spanish, Southern Methodist University, 2011, cum laude
ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$