Chase Sorenson is member of Coker Law. A Jacksonville native, Chase Sorenson grew up around Coker Law, working at the office in various capacities since the age of 15. His experience shaped a lifelong appreciation for justice and set a strong foundation for his legal career.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Sorenson spent two years as an Assistant Public Defender in Jacksonville, honing his courtroom skills and developing a passion for representing the underdog.
With deep roots in the Jacksonville area, Mr. Sorenson now uses his passion to fight for the just compensation of his clients in the areas of personal injury and criminal defense.
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts (2006)
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor (2010)
- Florida (2011)
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida (2011)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida (2011)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida (2011)
Professional Activities and Affiliations:
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Justice Association (Eagle Member)
- The American Bar Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
Rate : $$$