Chelsea E. Carbone is an associate in the trademarks and advertising practice in the Seattle office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. She advises clients on all aspects of brand protection and enforcement, including trademark clearance and selection, trademark prosecution, trademark infringement matters, and intellectual property licensing and transactions. She also counsels clients on copyright protection, advertising issues, and domain name disputes.
Prior to joining the firm, Chelsea was an associate at Bracewell LLP, where she practiced intellectual property law and complex commercial litigation.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2015
- B.A., English and American Literature, New York University, 2010
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, International Trademark Association (INTA)
- State Bar of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
Rate : $$$