Chelsea M. Childs is an associate in the financial services group. Ms. Childs advises U.S. registered investment companies and their investment advisers on a wide variety of regulatory, compliance and corporate matters, including the development and launch of new funds, fund reorganizations, regulatory and compliance matters relating to existing funds.
Ms. Childs also advises clients in connection with examinations by and requests for exemptive relief from the Securities and Exchange Commission. Ms. Childs regularly advises boards of directors/trustees of U.S. registered investment companies on fund governance and fiduciary oversight matters, including director/trustee independence and regulatory examinations.
Ms. Childs is Co-Chair of Dechert’s Firm-wide Associates Committee and a member of the Financial Services Group Associates Committee.
- Grand Valley State University, B.B.A., 2007, magna cum laude
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2011, cum laude, Note Development Editor of the Boston University Law Review, Director of the J. Newton Esdaile Moot Court
- District of Columbia
- National Investment Company Service Association, West Coast Regional Committee
- West Coast ’40 Acts Group
- 100 Women in Finance
- Association of Women in Alternative Investing
Rate : $$$$