Chelsea Davis counsels clients on complex environmental litigation and regulatory compliance matters. Chelsea assists clients with developing environmental compliance strategies, with a focus on air and water quality matters, and represents clients in regulatory enforcement actions brought under both state and federal environmental programs.
She has experience drafting comments on behalf of clients in federal Clean Air Act rulemaking as well as in local air quality rulemaking.
Chelsea also represents clients in environmental and natural resources litigation, including civil actions involving the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), also known as Superfund, and public lands disputes.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Chelsea was a judicial intern for Judge Michele M. Christiansen of the Utah Court of Appeals and Justice Paige M. Petersen of the Utah Supreme Court while she served on the Third District Court.
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D., 2017
- Boston University, B.A., 2010
Bar Admissions : Utah
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Utah Center for Legal Inclusion, Board Member
- Young Lawyers Division of the Utah State Bar, Board Member
- Women Lawyers of Utah, Member
- Utah Minority Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$