Chelsea Berger focuses her practice primarily in the areas of education and employment law. She prides herself on truly listening and getting to know her clients, so as to best remedy their legal issues and accomplish their goals in the process.
Chelsea regularly appears in state and federal courts, and at administrative hearings. She has also argued appellate cases in front of the Sixth Circuit and state district courts.
- University of Pittsburgh,B.A., 2008
- The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law,J.D., 2012
Bar & Court Admission:
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
Rate : $$$