Chelsea H. Overhuls is an Associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord where she practices in the Firm’s Private Wealth and Tax sections. Board certified in Estate Planning and Probate, Chelsea focuses on estate and wealth transfer planning, probate and estate administration, asset protection planning, philanthropic planning, and marital property protection planning.
She has helped clients utilize sophisticated estate planning techniques such as family limited partnerships, intentionally defective grantor trusts, grantor-retained annuity trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts and private foundations.
Chelsea also advises clients regarding basic testamentary and incapacity planning documents. As every family and situation is unique, Chelsea enjoys visiting with clients to determine what plan best fits their individual and family-specific needs.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Houston Estate and Financial Forum
- Member, Houston Bar Association Trusts and Estate Section
- Member, The Houston Trusts & Estates Club
- J.D., magna cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2012
- B.B.A., Accounting, summa cum laude, Baylor University, 2009
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$